Friday, January 19, 2007

Boston: The Windy City

I'm officially stripping Chicago of the title of Windy City and transferring it to Boston. Tomorrow is the Team BMC long run and what did I read on boston.com at lunch? Let me tell you...

The National Weather Service has posted a high wind watch for tomorrow in
much of southern New England, including Boston Harbor.

The warning, issued at 5:43am, will run from tomorrow morning through the
evening.

Forecasters expect wind gusts of at least 45 miles per hour, with some
isolated gusts reaching 60 miles per hour.


So it's going to be a windy morning. We're running from the Woodland T-stop to Fitcorp at One Beacon Street (10.5 miles). I'm hoping that the wind is coming at my back and giving me that 45 mile an hour push. If it's not, this could be quite an interesting morning.

No comments: