Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Here... Race Day!


It's here! Race day!! OH MY GOODNESS!! I never really thought today would come. I dreamt last night that I didn't get my finishers medal. What a dream for the night before!! Ah! I'm a mess this morning. So many nerves... so many thoughts going through my head. I should not be watching the news that's for sure! All they say is bad day for runners... couldn't be a worse day for this event... flood warnings... wind gusts up to 60 mph... AAAAHHH!!!!

All I can say is... the hard work is done, right? Today I'm just going for a little jog. Time for me to go get body-glide'd, vaseline'd and sport waxed up! Here I go...

2 comments:

Kishie said...

good luck! hope everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Janette,

Congratulations! I hope the race went well. I was up in Boston covering the race live - the weather sure was crazy.

Anyways, I also wanted to thank you for linking to my publication: TheFinalSprint.com.

Your blog is great, congrats again and good luck with everything!

Take care,
Adam

--
Adam Jacobs
Editor-in-Chief, TheFinalSprint.com
344 Grove Street - Suite 15
Jersey City, NJ 07302
www.thefinalsprint.com
adam@thefinalsprint.com
Direct: (908) - 692 - 9127
Fax: (201) - 332 - 4484