Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Need to Freak Out Right Now


OH MY GOODNESS!! THE WEATHER IS GETTING CRAZY!! COMPLETE CRAZINESS & MADNESS AND WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Check out what WBZ TV reported today. Honestly. What... How... I mean... Can't... Ugh!

They won't cancel it. They just won't. I worked way to hard and trained way to long and stayed in on way to many Friday and Saturday nights to not do this! I will run. I will run this thing and I will run it well. I don't care if I get sick from the cold and wind and whatever else. I just don't care. Mother Nature is not going to ruin this for me!

5 days for the weather to completely change...

3 comments:

David Wihl said...

Barry Burbank is just making noise. Check the BAA website for any cancelation notice, but I highly doubt it. (There is a weather alert link at http://www.baa.org/News.asp?NewsID=231)

It'll be wet, windy and wild. But after training through the winter including 0 dF wind chills, rain and wind can't be that bad.

For the most accurate, up to date balanced forecast see the official NOAA web site - www.weather.gov.

There is a very useful, albeit technical, forecast discussion at http://www.erh.noaa.gov/box/products/BOSAFDBOX

-David (Team BMC member, bib#23142)

Sarah said...

At least we have each other! You, Steph, and I can take turns in the front and the others can draft off them......I guess that would only work if we all weighed more than 120 lbs!

The way I see it is we just have to take it for what its worth. Forget about time goals and just try to have fun....I'm already starting to think of songs about rain to sing to you both :)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about the weather for your first marathon! But there is always a bright side to everything, for this... that would be.... hey, at least it's not snow! Good luck on your run! I will be watching and cheering from my dry apartment! -Tracy