Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Letter to Mother Nature

I should really be used to the weather in the Northeast by now. I grew up in Central New York and moved to Boston. The weather is crazy and unpredictable in both places! With that having said, I do have to make a complaint/wish/prayer... whatever you want to call it.

Dear Mother Nature,

I have checked weather.com and accuweather.com approximately 1,000 times in the past two days and I can't help but notice how very different these two forecasts are. Weather.com tells me a 30% chance of rain, east wind at 12 mph, cloudy and 50. Accuweather.com says 52, mainly cloudy and breezy. Just tell me, who am I supposed to believe?

If I may ask for any kind of weather for the rest of the year, I ask that April 16th be 50 and partly cloudy. Is there anything you can do?

Hoping for a little help,
Janette

No comments: