Monday, April 30, 2007

Reunion Party


Friday night, Jeff and his wife, Sara, hosted a Team BMC reunion party for all of us who went to the Saturday morning runs. It was great to see everyone again - yeah, I know it had only beem a week, but still.


We all sat around in the kitchen and discussed our battle stories and talked of our future plans while we ate lasagna and dessert. We all had different stories to tell - some good, some bad - but in the end we all crossed the finish line and that's what really matters. No one seems 100% sure on what the future will bring for running. Some are signed up for Chicago 2007, others will wait for Chicago 2008, while the rest of us try to find a fall marathon to BQ. I still haven't decided on one, but it's good to know that when I do, I'll have a group of people to train with.


And I'm finally done being sick! Yes! So tonight I start running again and seriously getting ready for the Run to Remember Half Marathon on May 27th. I think my training schedule has me doing 4 miles tonight, which I'm sure will feel great, considering that since April 16th, I've only run 3.5 miles. Ah! I hate saying that.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I feel so special that my blog is one of your "Favorite Places!" YEAH!!!