Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lazy Days

My boyfriend, Dave, and I were out last night with his little brother watching the Red Sox play Cleveland in the ALCS. Dave is a Cleveland fan. I need to point this out even thought it's off topic because I think it's hilarious. He was born and raised in the Boston area, went to college in Rhode Island and now lives near Boston. Did I mention Ohio in that sentence? No. Here's the thing... Dave has 5 brothers and 2 sisters (I know... wow!) and everyone liked the Red Sox so Dave had to go against them just to be different and have something to get after them about.

Back on topic now... . Although we got in late I had about 8-9 hours of sleep last night. For some reason, I woke up exhausted. I honestly think this is from the beer because my body is just not used to it anymore since I really don't drink. Dave and I had breakfast and ran some errands. He then took off for Rhode Island while I went to get myself lunch. After lunch I fell asleep for another 3 hours! What is wrong with me? Seriously. Am I sick? I have no clue.

It was a beautiful day (even though I missed a majority of it sleeping) - sunny, high 50's. I ranthe same route I did on Wednesday and beat my time. Ha! I love that! The sunset tonight was marvelous! I wish I was running with someone or had a camera just so I could share it. The sky was a bright-light blue color and these pink whispy clouds were sitting in it just so perfectly with a few chunky pink clouds mixed in. I was twisting my head around just to see it for as long as I could. I wish my words could do it justice.

When I wasn't sleeping I was checking coolrunning.com for Sarah's marathon results. Good news - she met all three goals she set for herself! Congratulations, Sarah!

Total Miles Today: 4-ish.

No comments: