Monday, October 29, 2007

PainFULL Weekend

Unfortunately, my leg took a turn for the worst this weekend. Dave and I were running errands and shopping on Saturday and as we walked around my calf/achilles grew tighter. By the time we got home, it felt like there was a giant knot in it. Dave forced me - no really, forced me - to sit down on the couch and ice, stretch, heat, repeat until he was good and ready for me to be done with that. Turns out after about a million repeats, he fell asleep on the couch and I just couldn't disturb him. Normally, I would wake him and tell him to go to bed, but I wanted to be nice today (notice the alterior motive). Sunday when I woke things weren't really any better. But I really just sat around and watched football - oh and watched the Red Sox win the World Series - and hoped that on Monday my PT would tell me to go run 20 miles. Ha!

No comments: