Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Number Pick Up Card Is Here!

I can't believe it's time already! My number pick up card arrived yesterday in the mail! Without this card, I have no number. We also got a little shopping booklet full of all the 111th Boston Marathon memorabilia I can buy - anyone got a spare $1 million laying around? There is also a booklet full of all the marathon information runners will need to know for the weekend.

I can't wait to go through the booklet to plan out the weekend. The BAA has everything listed in there: how to take the T, spectator information, expo information, medical precautions and much, much more. Hopefully with all that information I'll be able to get my family a place to watch the race and not get them lost.

I'm nervous about keeping my family entertained while I'm supposed to be resting, getting them comfortable with taking the "T" and finding their way around without me. I'm sure they'll be fine, but I'm a worrier. If anyone has any ideas on spectator areas or things for the family to do, please let me know!

After all, I only have 19 days to figure all this out!

No comments: