Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Sick


I'm sick. I guess my immune system was down just enough after the marathon to pick up a cold. Last night I was running a temperature of 101, my body ached, I couldn't eat and my throat hurt really bad. I felt ... well ... I felt like I just ran a marathon!

I went to the store to get some medicine and started taking it last night. It's some kind of Tylenol cold daytime/nighttime stuff. I hope it works.

Today I'm down to a temperature of 99.5, but I still have the body aches and sore throat and this morning I decided to throw in some nausea on top of it. Hey, why not?! So I was forced to call in sick to work. I hate doing that. I've had a bad run of luck lately with missing work. When it rains it pours.

Dave called to check on me a little while ago, but I couldn't talk. I literally had no voice. He had me push buttons on the phone when I understood him. Ha! He's a real sweetheart.

Oh to top it all off... it's 80 degrees outside and all I want to do is run!!!

No comments: