Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Got the Munchies? Try These Ideas from WebMD

I think I subscribe to just about every e-newsletter that was ever written. Today I received one from WebMD. They send a great e-newsletter that gives you just a few articles with some healthy tips/news. I have really enjoyed the issues I've received.

Today's e-newsletter contained an article called, "Beyond Snack Packs: 22 Healthy Munchies." I know what you're thinking.. "Another article with complicated, boring and totally useless snack ideas." Well, the WebMD suggestions for healthy snacks are actually easy to do! They might be a little of the same old stuff you have in your pantry now, but they are healthy and will provide you with a little extra energy for the day. So definitely give this article a shot!

No comments: